Thursday 3 September 2009

Congratualations and a big shout out for all the MA convecators whose shows are PVing tonight, doubt I can make it as am wearing IT hat tonight, but will be Falmouth-bound tomorrow to bother Paulie for tea, and I'll be snooping then.
The spirit of Brooker has subsided somewhat, now the weather has turned for the better. Still having minor intermittent rages at forms and being put on hold by the SLC. It's almost as if they don't want to give me free money. Baah!

Please, If you can get along to the MA Shows at Woodlane at 6pm tonight, I'm sure they'll be beautiful, and wine may be involved...

Today's nod to Illustration career...resizing images and saving to disk for streamlined fashio folio. I'll peg them on the website soon...laters

No comments:

Post a Comment