Saturday 7 March 2009

Went and Maisy day-ed at the Bookshop of local dreams in Wood Green where my mum lives today. I ate biscuits and accidently ending up working, selling books to unsuspecting customers who seemed to to think i'd worked there for years. It was really nice actually, I love working with books. I really have to knuckle down to my own soon. I was supposed to be hobnobbing yesterday with a publisher, but time catches up with you sometimes and drags you away from exciting times in a frog march. I have an idea though.

Meanwhile, i'm sticking up these two old portraits i did of the Bookshop Boys that i clip frmaed up and handed over as presents today to celebrate their first birthday. Interestingly, they have only got hairier since i drew these...Simon Key


Tim West

No comments:

Post a Comment