Monday 14 December 2009

PGCE has left little time for much in the way of picture work, but I have been trying to rectify this over the holiday break. Firstly, a big shout out to all the illustrators that took part in the 24 Hour Comics event that was an enormous success and I have never been so proud of such a talented group. You should see the other blog for more details!

I am drawing vintage celebrity couples at the moment, i really want to get my teeth into some book ideas that i've been kicked around way too long! also my textile project is sadly neglected.
no doubt modules 3 and 4 are going to rule my life in Jan, along with the small matters of applying for my own job (fun) and moving house :) wait, i need to find somewhere to live yet.

I have been very lazy this week without college and trainee teaching, I have to get some motivation juice and not lie -a -bed til 10.30am.
Mornings will no longer be Big Bang Theory and Ugly Betty, until i find the strength to operate the vodafone dongle. i will rise, find a pencil and draw my little heart out. hmmm...work nearly over...where is the wine? Ahhh, i remember why i haven't been making it up in the mornings...

No comments:

Post a Comment